“TO EACH HIS OWN”
A particular “diet” or way of eating may keep one person’s blood glucose under good control yet cause another person’s numbers to skyrocket. Every diabetic individual is different and so the food groups work in different ways for them .In the same way some types of exercise cause the blood sugar to increase or decrease.
At beyond diet we strategize the meal plan as per the individual taking into consideration the entire clinical profile. This makes every meal plan different. As per their body mechanism
Beyond diet’s diabetic management program
- Clinical and dietary assessment
- Evaluation of the assessment
- Meal plan which are based on the health goals, tastes and lifestyle.
- Blood sugar monitoring diary
- Diabetic friendly recipe guide
- Maintenance guide