Be Glamour ready
Come and experience the best skin and hair of your life!
The condition of your hair is an outward sign of inside health. The cells that make up each strand of hair require a regular supply of key nutrients.
In order to grow and maintain thick, healthy hair, you have to nourish your locks from the inside. However, this does not mean you have to start taking expensive supplements or pills – the best way to give your hair the nutrition it needs is to adopt a healthy diet plan that ensures you get plenty of hair health promoting nutrients every day.
- Most common skin condition
- Caused by a complex interaction between bacteria, sex hormones, and inflammation
- Skin dryness is related to the quantity of fatty acids in skin cells to help hold in water, specifically the polyunsaturated fats
- Gamma-linolenic acid (GLA) and omega-3s have been most studied with regard to skin moisture.
Hair and Nails
- Every day most people shed around 50 to 100 hairs, but with over 100,000 hairs in the scalp this amount of hair loss generally doesn’t lead to any noticeable thinning or loss of scalp hair
- Hair loss is common in both men and women
- Hair and nails are both made from keratin.
- Hair loss or brittle nails can be caused by multiple underlying medical conditions or nutrient deficiencies, which must be ruled out first.
- Iron deficiency is the most common cause of hair loss in women.
• Vitamin D status is also connected to hair loss in women.
- Beyond Diet’s Glamour Program For:
- Acne Free Skin
- Skin Dryness and Dullness
- Hair Loss